Running a business takes some tools
These are the tools and resources I use consistently in my business to help me run operations, manage projects and overall just make my day to day business run better.
Disclaimer - some of the links are affiliate links.
- GSuite - professional email address
- Google Drive - file management
- Acuity - for scheduling calls
- Zoom - for video calls
- Dubsado - for business management (use code: themaycreative for 20% off first month or year)
- Flodesk - gorgeous email marketing platform (get 50% off!)
- ConvertKit - great email marketing with lots of integrations.
- Mailerlite - email management (get $20 credit)
- Tailwind - for optimizing Pinterest get a $15 credit
- Square - for payment processing (first $1000 processed is free)
- 1Password - for secure password management
- Quickbooks - financial management
- Siteground Hosting - budget friendly hosting
- Flywheel - premium WordPress hosting
- WP Engine - premium WordPress hosting (get 20% off also this is the host I use)
- Namecheap - to purchase custom domains
- Malcare - website security plugin
- Elementor - page builder
- Beaver Builder - my preferred page builder
- GeneratePress - lightweight, accessible WordPress theme
- Genesis - premium WordPress theme and framework.