Custom WordPress Web Development that's easy to manage, baked for growth & crafted with you in mind.
It's time to craft a flawless online experience that matches your vision. The templated designs were great when you were getting started but now you need an experience that matches the direction of your business growth.
A custom WordPress site is great for business owners who have grown their business beyond the templated designs, who have or planning for growth in their business. I'll help you strategically think through your business needs to make the best decisions.
Custom Crafted + Built Solid
your website needs strong visuals to support your vision and a great foundation to ensure it runs smoothly. Either I'll bring on a designer from my team or work with your designer to help nail your experience.
- Start by sharing your project details. Then we'll set up a call to determine if we are a fit. If not I am more than happy to refer you to others who may be a better fit. If your a designer who wants to collaborate start here.
- Once we have confirmed a fit I'll extend a custom proposal, contract, and invoice to you. You will need to pay a deposit to book your development spot.
- I'll send over your official Welcome Packet to help us get started with our collaboration!
- Designs - Once the designs have been finalized and signed off on its time to move onto the development phase.
- Development - this is where you sit back and relax, I'll be coding away and keeping you up to date each week.
- Testing + revising - Once ready, I'll touch base with your designer before I send the site over to you. Once your designer has approved the test site you'll have a chance to interact with your designs on a private server + provide feedback.
- Training - once we have finalized the last of the small revisions (if any) it's time to set up the training session so you'll be able to confidently make edits.
- Launch - After all payments have cleared its time to install and launch your site so you can continue to nail your goals!
Ready to get started?
What's part of each site
- Custom theme that is flexible & has custom functionality baked in for growth.
- Responsiveness to ensure content is accessible on multiple devices.
- Custom designed templates that reflect your business goals.
- Marketing integration for social and email marketing support.
- Recommendation of the best tools to reach desired business outcomes.
- One on one training so updates and changes can be easily managed.
- Project management to manage communication and share feedback.
- Private staging site where you'll be able to interact with the site before it goes live.
You'll also receive...
Fabulous Experience & Nailed My Vision!
I enjoyed Everything about working with Karen! Karen understood me and my vision and NAILED IT. Karen is very professional and cares about her client and their experience with her.
- Micah White
Brought my designs to life!
Karen was great to work with! She helped me bring my designs to life and whatever I threw her way she could handle! I definitely recommend working with her!
- Sonya Forrest
Designed What I Wanted Without Limits!
What I enjoyed the most about working with Karen was it was nice to be able to design exactly as I wanted without being limited by my own knowledge of web development.
- Emily MacKenzie
Questions others have asked
Definitely the earlier the better, so we can address any questions that may come up.
Custom design + development, investment starts at $5000.
For development only the investment starts at $3000.
Payment plans are available and can be discussed during our call.
Yes, you will get a 1 hour training session on how to navigate your site and make edits.
Yes, you sure will I don't believe in clients not being able to update their sites. We will cover how you can make edits during your training.
Development timeframes vary due to a few reasons such as the size of the site, features, receiving feedback on time, etc.
On average development takes about 6 - 8 weeks.
Please allow for additional time for design if added. You'll receive a more accurate detail in your proposal after discussing the needs of your project.
I use a project management system which you'll be invited to so that we can collaborate.
I only add in enough content for testing. Like 3 blog post, you'll be able to easily edit your site and add in the content you need.
If you would like for me to input content for you, I can provide you a separate quote.
Yes, I sure do you can learn more about them at Maintenance Plans.